What’s the role about?
As part of our Digital Marketing department, you’ll be joining our Content team as a Copywriter who is responsible for writing, editing and sub copying for the Reiss brand, across the areas of, but not limited to; online fashion features, product descriptions, email newsletters, digital marketing channels and social media posts.
Who you are
- You have 2 years of experience writing in a fashion environment i.e brand, journalistic or agency
- You understand SEO best-practice
- You have impeccable spelling and grammar and an articulate and engaging writing style
- You have a sound grasp of the Reiss brand and aesthetic
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Project Management software (we use Monday.com) desirable
What you’ll be doing
- You will be writing and editing the newsletter and automated marketing emails, providing versions for different regions, customer segments and testing strategies
- Writing, editing and sub copying the product descriptions keeping with the Reiss tone of voice, supporting the customer shopping experience
- Social media copy tailoring the tone of voice for each channel
- SEO-friendly copy for on-site categories
- Follow team reports indicating positive trade reactions and market trends to better serve copy in terms of relevancy and cross-selling opportunities
- Editing all the editorials and informational pages on reiss.com
- Collaborate with Womenswear and Menswear design teams on label copy for products
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Copywriter, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.