What’s the role about?
As part of our Digital Marketing department, you’ll be joining our Customer Insight team on a 12 month maternity cover. You will be responsible for carrying out accurate and statistically robust customer analysis, answering key questions and helping define customer strategy for the business.
Who you are
- You’ll have retail/eCommerce experience
- Be able to break complex results into digestible visualisations
- Have hands-on experience in a data analyst role or equivalent
- Experience working with data from multiple sources i.e. transactional, web analytics, survey data etc.
- Have technical skills in Tableau, Google Analytics, Hitwise, Kantar, Advanced SQL, GA Implementation knowledge, Google Big Query and Python/R, or similar
- Experience working with a A/B testing platform
- Have an excellent grasp on statistics e.g significance testing
- Understand analytics tag management
What you’ll be doing
- Managing end to end insight projects including both primary research (customer feedback, NPS) and customer analytics
- Developing and maintaining customer metrics, to understand long term customer behaviour, lifecycle, and segments using multiple data sources
- Translating results of customer analysis into recommendations for key stakeholders, allowing them to plan activities to achieve a more valuable customer base
- Following insight processes to ensure that analysis is properly planned to answer questions and prioritise work in line with business need, managing deadlines ensuring resulting insight is actionable and shared with all relevant stakeholders
- Mentoring junior members of the digital team to ensure they can increase the sophistication of their data techniques
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, to understand their issues, translate them into insight briefs, and use the results to shape their strategy
- Working with email specialist in the creation of segmentations and predictive models that might increase our insight, and further allow us to personalise our activit
- Advising on any insight/data related activity e.g. test and learn planning, creation of feeds for triggered campaigns etc.
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Customer Insight Manager don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.