Why choose Reiss?
With the intrinsic sustainability, quality and timeless elegance of our designs, our continued success comes as no surprise. With standalone stores, concessions and franchise operations in over 230 locations internationally, as well as online and app, our presence as a leading luxury brand is well established.
Working at Reiss, our common purpose is to continue to grow our business, to walk in the shoes of our customers, and to be exceptional in everything we do.
For our retail teams this means it means providing elevated customer service, a store environment that stands out in the market and working as a team to meet and exceed both our customers’ expectations and our business goals.
What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail team, you’ll be joining our store in Bergen County as our Sales Associate, on a permanent full-time basis. You’ll be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and supporting our management team to achieve sales and operational goals.
What you’ll be doing
• Delivering a premium and tailored customer service experience
• Providing in depth knowledge of the brand and our products
• Communicating appropriately and effectively with customers, team members and management
• Maintaining visual standards
• Acting as a Reiss Brand Ambassador
What you’ll ideally bring to the role
• A passion for premium or luxury product
• Previous experience in a customer-facing environment
• Be able to see things through the customer’s eyes
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have excellent organisational and decision-making skills
• Be a team player
• Good written and verbal communication skills
What we’ll do for you
• Competitive pay
• Business wear allowance
• Generous employee discount
• Rewarding bonus and commission structures
• Best in market healthcare options
• Wellbeing Perks
• Wellbeing and Financial support through our Employee Assistance Program
• Employee referral scheme
• Career development opportunities
Apply now to start your story at Reiss…
We recognize the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, color, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
We know that some people won’t apply for a role unless they feel you don’t meet all of the requirements listed, so we want you to know that finding people who will add to our culture and have a learning mindset is incredibly important to us. Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still like to hear from you.