What’s the role about?
As part of our Merchandising department, you’ll be joining as our Merchandising Admin Assistant who is supporting the Merchandising team in maximising sales through effective allocation of stock, administration and communication and manage allocations from the UK warehouse to stores.
Who you are
- Work experience in merchandising is desirable but not essential
- Previous retail experience is preferred
- Excellent administration skills and experience working with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Well organised with time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
What you’ll be doing
- You will be providing administrative support to the merchandising team by actively analysing sales trends, monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels
- Managing stock allocations from the warehouse whilst taking into consideration product type, store performance and timing
- Raising and keeping track of all purchase orders
- Analysing and reviewing the performance of different ranges to conduct price analysis and best seller reports
- Liaising with suppliers on a weekly basis to ensure deliveries are on time and effectively communicate changes to buying and merchandising teams
- Being key point of contact for the stores regarding stock levels
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Merchandising Admin Assistant don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.