What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail team, you’ll be joining our North American team on a full time basis as our Area Manager, based in Miami, who is responsible for managing stores and concessions across the East Coast and Canada, delivering the highest results by passionately leading your teams to achieve sales and operational targets whilst traveling between stores to proactively support and train staff.
Who you are
- You’ll have previous experience in a similar field management or multi-site role, with proven experience of building talent and managing P&L
- Be people focus, with a passion to develop your teams
- Be target-focused and results-driven
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be an effective communicator in both written and verbal
- Be solution-oriented
- Be structured and organized
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering retail targets and drive sales in your remit
- Collaborating with our Retail Operations team to drive stores profitability by improving efficiency
- Supporting, guiding and training our Store and Concession Managers
- Motivating and inspiring the team to deliver and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Implementing development & improvement plans, evaluating performance, setting objectives and identifying training needs
- Identifying underperforming stores and concessions and deliver a plan to improve and manage effectively
- Actively support stores and concessions with recruitment and on-boarding process
- Managing and improving stock efficiency, flagging any inventory challenges
What we’ll do for you
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee discount
- Business wear
- Sales and service bonus scheme
- And many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Area Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognize the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, color, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.