What’s the role about?
As part of our design department, you’ll be joining as our Senior Accessories Designer, on a 12 month maternity cover, who is responsible for establishing a commercial direction of the complete accessories (both Men’s and Women’s) range through research, development and mood.
You will cover the following categories: Bags, luggage, wallet/purses, hard accessories, soft accessories, dogwear and childrenswear.
Who you are
- Multi-disciplinary design experience across all non-clothing product groups, with significant expertise in leather goods and soft accessories
- A driven self-motivator, with excellent organisational skills
- +8 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Strong and complete experience of product lifecycle; from sketch to consumer.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Relevant Degree in Fashion Design, with skills in illustration and visual communication.
- Self-motivated and team oriented
What you’ll be doing
- Create a seasonal strategic design brief, answering the commercial and artistic needs of the business across all non-clothing categories detailed above
- Identify and deliver detailed style direction on newness as well as existing products
- Present sketch reviews, prototype reviews and sample reviews
- Collaborate with all Menswear, Womenswear, and footwear Designers to ensure a unified attitude and style direction each season
- Work closely with factories and suppliers to commercially deploy vision for product, including all corrections and amendments through the design and development process
- Work closely with Product Managers on development to include product, materials, pricing, and execution
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Senior Accessories Designer, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.