What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail team, you’ll be joining our Store in Central London, on a full-time basis as our Store Manager, who is responsible for ensuring the store achieves targets, delivers results with commercial and operational excellence.
Who you are
- You’ll have 2-3 years management experience within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Have a proven track record to increase overall business performance
- Have a proven track record of improving overall business performance
- Be highly visual and have excellent commercial product management skills
- Be confident working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced retail environment
- Be self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve team/individual goals
What you’ll be doing
- Planning the long-term Store goals
- Managing the overall store operations and performance
- Leading the store team to deliver exceptional customer experience by ensuring a personalised and tailored service is provided
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control to minimise loss
- Ensuring that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Taking responsibility for recruitment and retaining talent
- Conducting regular performance reviews and probation reviews
What we’ll do for you
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee discount
- Business wear
- Sales and service bonus scheme
- And many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.