We are currently looking for an Area Manager to join our team for 3-6 month temporary assignment. As an Area Manager, you will be fully responsible for the success of the stores within our California territory, to deliver the highest results in all performance metrics.
Responsibilities of our Area Manager
- Deliverance of retail targets and KPI’s within the assigned region
- Ownership of P&L to ensure all sales and cost lines are managed appropriately to deliver positive profit in all markets
- Deliver service excellence throughout the store portfolio, leading the service strategy and ensuring the Reiss Experience is being delivered consistently across each market
- Identify product and ranging opportunities by market and work with the product merchandising teams to implement any changes required by market to cater for the local customer
- Effectively control all expenditure including payroll to ensure efficient cost to sales ratios in each store/market
- Manage and develop relationships with host partners to maximum business opportunities and brand exposure within each host store
- Identify and drive key marketing activity and partner with the Marketing department to maximize Reiss exposure and grow brand awareness
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent for retail teams
- Identify new growth opportunities within new and existing markets or growth with partners
Our Area Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Remote/field-based management or multi-site experience within retail industry
- Hands-on, store first mindset with the ability to identify problems and action improvements
- Strong leadership qualities
- Demonstrated ability to hire, train, develop, and retain top talent
- Target-focused and results-driven with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Effective communicator and influencer
- Unwillingness to compromise on standards of execution
- If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now
We recognize the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, color, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.