What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail team, you’ll be joining as Stock Assistant. You will be responsible for ensuring all daily operational tasks are actioned to the highest standard to support the store achieving targets through operational excellence.
- Previous stockroom experience ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- A commercial approach to store operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What you’ll be doing
- Processing stock deliveries, ensuring all items are pre retailed to the highest standard
- Ensuring new lines and replenishment are placed on the shop floor as priority following delivery
- Managing timely replenishment of stock throughout the day, ensuring size availability is always maintained
- Processing stock recalls back to the warehouse in line with our stock returns standards and policy
- Processing Fulfil From Store picks and preparing them for collection, ensuring that our company find rate target of 90% is achieved
- Completing Inventory scans daily and maintaining stock file accuracy through regular adjustments
- Completing Collect In Store Parcel audits and supporting with Collect In Store parcel collections and returns
- Supporting faulty stock management and returns
- Ensuring stockroom standards, organisation and cleanliness are maintained to support replenishment and limit stock damage
What we’ll do for you
- Fitness membership
- Employee discount
- Employee assistant programme
- 23 days annual leave
- Medical cash plan
- Employee referral scheme
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Store Operations Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.