What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail Team, you’ll be joining our as our London Area Manager on a 1 year fixed term contract starting as soon as possible. You will be responsible for the success of the stores within your region to deliver the highest results in all performance metrics. You will confidently, passionately and expertly lead retail teams to achieve business objectives and store specific KPI’s and build strong working relationships with partners in host stores to drive brand awareness, maximise selling opportunities and identify opportunities for growth.
Who you are
- Remote/field-based management or multi-site experience within retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to hire, train, develop, and retain top talent
- Hands-on, store first mindset with the ability to identify problems and action improvements
- Target-focused and results-driven with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Effective communicator and influencer
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
What you’ll be doing
- Deliverance of retail targets and KPI’s within the assigned region
- Ownership of P&L to ensure all sales and cost lines are managed appropriately to deliver positive profit in all markets
- Deliver service excellence throughout the store portfolio, leading the service strategy and ensuring the Reiss Experience is being delivered consistently across each market
- Identify product and ranging opportunities by market and work with the product merchandising teams to implement any changes required by market to cater for the local customer
- Effectively control all expenditure including payroll to ensure efficient cost to sales ratios in each store/market
- Manage and develop relationships with host partners to maximum business opportunities and brand exposure within each host store
- Identify and drive key marketing activity and partner with the Marketing department to maximise Reiss exposure and grow brand awareness
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent for retail teams
- Identify new growth opportunities within new and existing markets or growth with partners
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Area Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.