We are currently recruiting for an Integration Support Analyst to report in to Integration Support Manager and provide support to the IT Department, based in Kent House, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
What’s the role about?
As our Integration Support Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting a range of integrations between REISS 3rd party systems and suppliers. From small, niche and bespoke solutions to large cross-function applications such as Retail/Merchandising/Reporting systems, as well as supporting and maintaining the integrations between such applications.
This role requires shift work to cover extended office hours and an on-call rota basis to provide support outside of office hours, split across the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide daily application support ensuring that application behaviour, integration and data integrity are current and correct
- Provide reactive multi-level application support ensuring that appropriate support and resources are available to respond to issues in the timescales required by the business
- Perform investigation and analysis to develop strong working knowledge of all integration functions, associated interfaces, business systems and task schedules.
- Continual assessment of the integrations available and the ability to contribute to maintain, amend and develop existing integrations, and to scope and test integrations between new and existing business systems as requirements
- provide support for any project initiatives within the IT domain and be able to assist the Business Application Support team in resolution of Service Desk tickets, including EDI data handing
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall IT function by identifying what can be improved upon and promoting efficiencies
Who you are
- Experience of working in retail with an understanding of a multi-channel retail business is desirable
- Ability to produce clear documentation, such as technical requirements for newness or change, support documents, process flows and end-user training documents
- A background in technology is desirable
- Good working knowledge of PCs, Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills to investigate and resolve technical issues
- Experience using ITIL version 3 or 4 and handling of change management processes
- Previous experience working with databases, Azure technologies, Power BI, Merchandising, Warehousing and Middleware solutions
- Experience working with inputs/outputs from prevailing technologies such as Google Big Query, AWS, EDI and middleware solutions would be preferable but not essential
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Integration Support Analyst, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.